You can apply in person at our Criminal Records Check office located at:
45 – 15th Street West
Prince Albert, SK
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday (Closed weekends & stats)
No Appointment Required
Must be a current resident of Prince Albert. Applicants residing outside of Prince Albert must have their Criminal Records Check completed by the RCMP in the jurisdiction where they reside.
- Complete one of our Criminal Record Check application forms. Forms may be completed in our office or you can print one off online and complete it before attending our office. Our application form can be downloaded here:
- You will require two pieces of Identification. One Government-issued photo ID which can be a Sask Driver License or SGI ID card and must have a current Prince Albert address. Other ID can be a Sask Health Card, SIN card, birth Certificate, Treaty Card, Status Card, Passport.
- Records Check with the Vulnerable Sector - $70
- Records Check without the Vulnerable Sector - $35
- Cash Only (No Debit)
- Volunteers will be required to submit a "volunteer letter" from the organization seeking your assistance. (see sample) If you do not have the required letter from the organization then the normal application processing fees will apply.
- Processing time for Criminal Record check is 7 to 10 business days.